Saturday, October 10, 2009

Interview

I will be interviewing my mother for this assignment. I chose to interview my mother because she has always worked ever since she had kids. She was a mother at a young age of 21 and raised four children total. In order to make ends meet, she established her own business. She has always worked so hard for my entire life in order to provide for my siblings and myself and I have the utmost respect for her as a person. She has always encouraged us to be the best we can be and has always stressed the importance of having a good education. I am interviewing her because I think she provide excellent insight regarding the experiences of a working mother since she has done it for over 25 years. She has used various types of child care in order to be able to work and I think it is good to have opinions on various types of child care. I have basically used the model in Appendix C to form my interview questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment